Celebrities and their Non-celebrity Partners
Hollywood marriages always create a stir, whether it is a lavish or a simple wedding ceremony. This is probably because of the fact that because they are famous photographers follow them everywhere even making minor disguises just to get that scoop first hand. This is one of the reasons why some A-listers in Hollywood choose not to marry fellow celebrities to avoid causing too much buzz in their private lives.
- Reese Witherspoon – One of the most reputable Hollywood actors of all time, Reese was usually referred to as the blonde, gorgeous wife of Ryan Philippe until they separated their ways years ago. She was even linked to Jake Gyllenhaal but only for a short time. She then met Jim Toth, a talent agent, who never made a single wrong move from the very first day they met, and both got married on March this year.
- Salma Hayek – Having been linked to a lot of guys in her younger years, sex goddess Salma Hayek has finally decided, after a series of engagements-breakups-engagement situations, that it’s her French-billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault who can ultimately make her happy in the end. She now has a lovely girl named Valentina Paloma.
- Paul McCartney – One of the entertainment industry’s legends, Paul McCartney finally found the perfect love of his life in the personality of Nancy Shevell whom he met in a dinner party in the Hamptons last 2007.
- Tobey Maguire – Boyishly handsome, Tobey Maguire or Spiderman, could have chosen a number of celebrities for a wife, but he preferred to fall in love with a girl behind the lime lights in the name of Jennifer Meyer, who happens to be the daughter of the Universal owner, Ronald Meyer.
- Patrick Dempsey – Dubbed to be one of Hollywood’s hunks, Patrick Dempsey found his pair in a hair salon in the person of Jillian Fink. Thankfully, she’s patient enough to handle all those women who swoon over her husband.
It is indeed true that in marriage, it is not just all about the wedding dress or getting the best celebrity wedding dresses for inspiration or how much the ceremony should cost. It is all about love, respect, companionship, trust and loyalty to each other that matter most even before the marriage is being sealed. Therefore, even if you choose to wed in affordable but gorgeous simple wedding dresses from Bridesire, you will still look glowing and beautiful because you are in love with your partner. And that factor is what is important in every wedding ceremony. Below is the link to the wedding dress collection from Bridesire, click on it, if you are interested in getting a celebrity look in a totally affordable wedding dress on your big day.